Sunday 24 February 2013

Bittersweet Holiday

Sometimes all we need is a change of scenery to change our erratic moods and perspective on life .I have just spent an amazing eight days in Cairns (Australia) ,with my eldest son ,his lovely wife and my two beautiful grandchildren ....grandson O who turned 3 years old the day after my arrival and stunning grand daughter M Who will turn 2 in a few weeks time.Unfortunately i will not be here to celebrate M Birthday as I fly back to Perth (Australia) the day after tomorrow. I am not looking forward to kissing them goodbye and even as I write this the lump in my throat is already in progress, I know it will take me a few days to come to some sort of acceptance, no doubt I will be a total narky BITCH to my poor and so understanding husband and i will make his trip unbearable !!!! I more than likely have more than one Merlot, it is a five hour flight! By the time we finally land i will no longer be the patient and full of love Nanna i have felt like for over a week, I will have become a twisted she devil , that should probably not be allowed out or be around any human being. So in anticipation I will apologize to my dear husband, neighbours, and Wilma my cat, that I have missed.The flip side, and there is always a flip side is that I have had a magical time, and as Arnold Schwarzenegger says I''LL BE BACK !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment