Tuesday 26 February 2013

HOME SWEET HOME ? not today ....

Well here I am back home in Perth after an awesome ten days in Cairns.The day started off well,played with the grandies Oand M while daughter in law went out for a bit of shopping .Then daughter in law H did a great photo shoot for me .We had a laugh before we even started ,I had decided to wear a hot pink singlet top to show off my amazing suntan ,when I accidentally spilled my Merlot on my top .Been somewhat vain and determined to show off my tan, I turned my top other way around ,wine stain on the back .Grandson O who is just three then got in on the act ,and im not been biased but he is a born natural !! grandaughter M Then also had her turn and again not been biased she is definitley a future TOP MODEL!! We had also done a shoot of yummy mummy and were very pleased with the results,Nanna (me) Had to have a little bit of editing done ,but all in all not to bad for an old girl. I will be putting some out there in the hope that I might be discovered !!!
The rest of the day was rather sad, said our goodbyes to H,O,and M and went to meet up with Son R who was taking us to the airport .The lump in my throat felt like a bowling ball,but a couple of beers should take care of that .....WRONG , that lump traveled with me for five hours all the way to Perth. Does it ever get easy saying goodbye to the ones we love ? I hate the word goodbye there is nothing good about it ,so I,ll just say Hasta Luego !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment